Investment Goals and Objectives
New York City REIT seeks to create value for shareholders through the execution of the following goals and objectives:
- Maximize Total Shareholder Returns through a combination of realized appreciation and current income.
- Maintain Low Leverage - financing the portfolio at a target level of not more than 40% to 50% loan-to-value
- Target a Potential Liquidity Event within three to six years from the close of initial offering1
- New York City Focus to acquire high-quality commercial real estate located in the five boroughs of New York City, and in particular, Manhattan
- Diversified Tenant Mix leased to a diversified group of tenants with a bias toward lease terms of five years or greater